Our admissions process is as follows:
- We welcome you to attend an upcoming Open House. Please contact our office to find out the upcoming schedule.
- After a tour, we welcome you to sign up on our waiting list.
- Please note that our Toddler waiting list is closed for the foreseeable future due to the volume of applicants. Preschool wait times are getting longer and we recommend planning ahead for the 2020-2021 school year. (Latest update: March 2019)
- Once an opening is available to your family, we schedule a 1-hour Visit Day with you and your child to ensure that the program is a great fit.
- Following a successful Visit, we take care of enrollment paperwork and a Parent Orientation.
- Your child begins school with his or her transition plan.
Monthly tuition 2019-2020 School Year:
Toddler Room (ages 18 months – 2.5/3 years):
– 5 Days a Week: $1,850.00
Our toddler waiting list is closed for the foreseeable future given that the wait time is over a year and a half long.
Preschool (ages 3 – 6 years):
– 5 Days a Week: $1,420.00
There is an additional toilet training fee in this classroom and we request that all children are trained within the first 60 days of attendance.
We recommend planning ahead for the 2020-2021 school year, given this age group’s waiting list length.
Extended Day Hours:
Morning: 7:30am – 9:00am – $9/hour
Afternoon: 3:30pm – 5:30pm – $9/hour
– Full Time Morning and Afternoon – $270/month
To find out more information about the enrollment process, call us at (206) 522-5992 or you share your information below: