We are currently accepting enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Our admissions process is as follows:
- Contact our school to schedule a tour. We offer tours between 9:00-11:00 depending on availability.
- After our tour, we welcome you to sign up for our waiting list.
- Once an opening is available to your family, we schedule a 1-hour Visit Day with you and your child to ensure that the program is a great fit.
- Following a successful Visit, we take care of enrollment paperwork and a Parent Orientation.
- Your child begins school with his or her transition plan (if needed).
Monthly tuition 2017-2018 School Year:
Toddler Room (ages 18 months – 2.5 years):
– 5 or 4 Days a Week: $1,750.00
Part-time schedules for toddlers are offered on a case-by-case basis and are subject to availability.
Preschool (ages 2.5 – 6 years):
– 5 or 4 Days a Week: $1,340.00
– 3 Days a Week: $980.00
– 2 Days a Week: $695.00
There is an additional toilet training fee of $100/month in this classroom.
Extended Day Hours:
– Morning: 7:30am – 9:00am – $7/hour
– Afternoon: 3:30pm – 5:30pm – $7/hour
– Full Time Morning and Afternoon – $250/month
Payment is due by the 1st of the month, with a grace period up to the 5th of the month, unless special arrangements are made ahead of time. Any late payment will accrue a fee of $20.00.
There is a $100 registration fee, which will be charged annually. This money will be used to buy materials for the classroom and there will not be a refund for any reason.
All accepted students will be put on our enrollment list on a first come first serve basis.
To find out more information about the enrollment process, call us at (206) 522-5992 or you share your information below: